Light therapy on the move Luminette® is a portable and lightweight (just 2.2 oz.) pair of light therapy glasses, letting you go about your activities, while providing ideal light exposure. You don’t have to sit any more in front of a cumbersome light therapy lamp for 30 min but you can carry on with your daily routine while enjoying the benefits of the light. Improve your sleep, increase your energy levels and minimize jet lag. The Luminette® is clinically proven to naturally boost your mood and energy and fight winter blues in as little as 20 minutes a day. It also helps to regulate your body clock and stay sync with your natural rhythms. Portable and rechargeable provided with a pocket-sized design, a travel case, and a compact charger ,the Luminette® is easy to use, easy to store, and easy to take with you when you travel. The LEDs can be used 20 minutes a day for 50 years without losing efficiency. Designed to minimize glare and maximise comfort Luminette® is specifically designed to maintain your field of vision free and maximize the effectiveness of the light reaching the photoreceptors in the eyes. Safe to use Luminette has been used every day by 40,000 users since 2006 without any problem. The Luminette® is classified as a risk-free product according to the standard IEC 61471 on the photobiological safety of the LED.
Luminette 2 – SAD Light Therapy Glasses – Improve your mood. Regulate your sleep
- Luminette is for those who are active in the morning and who don't have time to sit down in front of a light therapy box. They can be worn while carrying on with your daily morning routine
- Thanks to its patented illumination system Luminette provides ideal eyes exposure while keeping vision free. If you wear glasses or contact lenses you can use Luminette® without them impacting your vision or comfort
- The light emitted is a blue-enriched white light. It comes with 3 intensities (500, 1,000 and 1,500 lux). An independent clinical trial has demonstrated that Luminette is equivalent to an 10,000 lux lamp
- Luminette is rechargeable by micro-usb cable; one charge gives autonomy for 10 sessions. Supplied with a US-plug charger
- Luminette is manufactured in Belgium. Luminette has been safely used by more than 50,000 users since 2006. Luminette is certified as "zero-risk" device according to european standard IEC 62471 on photobiological safety