Sound Oasis Sleep Sound Therapy System with Sleep Therapy Pillow Speakers. Studies have shown that we sleep better and relax easier when we can block out distracting noise and listen to natural sounds. Sound Oasis sound machines are used in hospitals, clinics and in homes around the world to help people fall asleep easier, experience higher quality sleep and provide relief from tinnitus. The S-550-05-101 provides effective, natural, prescription free sleep therapy. Product features include 6 professional quality authentic nature sounds: Ocean Surf, Stream, Rain, White Noise, Summer Night and Wind. The world’s only sound card expansion technology for adding more sounds. A 4 position auto shut off timer: Play sound continuously or auto shutoff gently after 30, 60 or 90 minutes. The memory button repeats last sound experience. A headphone/speaker jack. Powered by AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included). Omni directional reflective speaker projects sound from the back of unit for rich, deep sound. Includes BONUS Sound Oasis Sleep Therapy Pillow Speakers with Inline Volume Control. These pillow speakers offer unlimited sound environment possibilities! Turn any pillow into a sleep therapy pillow with our ultra-thin stereo speakers-now with inline volume control. Simply place under your existing pillow and enjoy your favorite music or sounds for optimal relaxation and comfort. Use with standard or king size pillows. Use with CD players, iPods, iPhones, iPads, most MP3 players and TVs. 73″ long cord. Does not require batteries or power.
Sound Oasis Sleep Sound Therapy System with Pillow Speakers
- 6 professional quality authentic nature sounds: Ocean Surf, Stream, Rain, White Noise, Summer Night and Wind.
- World's only sound card technology for adding more sounds (see available optional sound cards). Note: Uses SC-250 series sound cards only.
- 4 position auto shut toff timer: Play sound continuously or auto shutoff gently after 30, 60 or 90 minutes. Omni directional reflective speaker projects sound from the back of unit for rich, deep sound. Use upright, on its back or mounted to a well.
- Memory button repeats last sound experience. Headphone/speaker jack. Powered by AC adapter (included) or 4 "AA" batteries (not included).
- Two ultra-thin speakers for comfortable use. In-line volume control for effortless volume control. High quality stereo sound. 1/8" (3.5 mm) plug fits most electronic devices including Sound Oasis Sound Therapy Systems, iPods/MP3 players, CD players, TVs, etc. Includes: 2 stereo speakers.